A series of trainings and specialized courses for nurses, midwives and doctors involved in Mały DolnoŚlązak has been launched in July.The first course organized within the project is “Monitoring of fetal health during pregnancy and delivery”. 190 nurses and midwives from Lower Silesia take part in this course .
The course for each of the groups consists of two parts –theoretical and practice classes and it takes about 10 days. Nurses and midwives learn independently how to monitor the well-being of the fetus, both during pregnancy and delivery. After completing the course participants will be able to initially assess the record of fetal CTG and independently monitor the well-being of the fetus – which will significantly improve the diagnosis and will be directly reflected in wellness and health of patients and their children.
Over 900 people from the medical staff in hospitals participating in the project will be attending.
Other training and specialized courses within the project for nurses and midwives:
•”Cardiopulmonary resuscitation for newborn”
• “Care of pregnant women with diabetes during the perinatal period”
• “How to use multifunctional maternity bed and other equipment in various positions during delivery”
• “The prevention of infections in maternal and newborns”
• “How can you improve the patient – medical staff relationship “
Other training and specialized courses within the project planned for doctors:
•” Obstetric ultrasonography of newborn”
• “Hip ultrasound of newborn”
• “Training for neonatologists, pediatricians in the field of USG – Cardiac”
• “Diagnosis of a fetus in particular malformations – the advanced course with practice classes
• “The doctors training – newborn resuscitation”
• “High risk pregnancy – condition diagnosis and treatment in the territory of Lower Silesia”
• “Diagnosis and treatment of infertility in women”
• “How can you improve the patient – medical staff relationship”