Lactation guidance aims to support young mothers in breastfeeding.
We will help you to solve problems you may encounter during breastfeeding term, such as:
- technical problems with apposing a child ,
- correction of suck disorders of bottle-fed children,
- abnormal weight gain or its lack in breast-fed infants,
- concern about the small amount of food,
- maintenance of lactation in women separated from the child,
- assistance in case of flood of food,
- postpartum mastitis, breast abscess,
- allergy in breast-fed infants,
- support in specific situations such as feeding an infant born prematurely or feeding twins,
- advice for pregnant women to prepare for breastfeeding
You can count on qualified and experienced team of doctors and midwives.
Duration of training:
First tip – 1 hour or longer,
Next tip – 30-45 minutes or longer,
more tips as necessary
How and where can I attend?
If you intend to use individual medical services, confirm by phone whether they are still being implemented during the project’s duration in specific hospitals. Contact by phone in the PARTNERS tab.